On a Saturday family lunch, you need no difficulties to create a stunning, healthy meal! Pan-seared curried chicken, with blanched spinach, steamed quinoa and hummus & feta!
I know you’ve tried so many times to cook this amazing chicken breast, but most of the times it turns out tough and chewy! Well i got you a trick to get the most juicy chicken breast with lots of flavor.
- 4 chicken breasts (cut in half – butterflied)
- 300g cooked quinoa
- 500g blanched fresh spinach
- 200g hummus
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp curry
- Salt and Pepper
- Put a non-stick pan on a medium-high heat.
- Rub the butterflied chicken breasts with the spices and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. Let the chicken sit for 10-15 minutes in room temp.
- Cook the chicken in the pan for 4-5 minutes each side, turning the breasts every minute. Add 5-6 tablespoons of water after 5 minutes have passed.
- Make sure the chicken breasts are cooked by cutting in half the most fat part of the breast.
- Let the chicken rest for 3-4 minutes before serving.
- Serve with hummus, quinoa and spinach.
- Crumble feta on top and drizzle some olive oil and the lemon juice on the quinoa.