Sunday! What a lovely word! It’s like yelling chocolate to 5 year-old kid! Isn’t it? Gather around the table, make some coffee, and this delicious brunch for your friends and family, and you of course. You deserve it!
Lovely french baguettes
It’s the single most unique and delicate bread around the globe! Come on don’t tell me you never had one? I mean, the whole one! Freshly baked every day at LIDL stores, i guarantee you, you will never ever again, on a daily basis, miss the chance to visit a LIDL store and grab a couple of those edible “lightsabers”!
Smoked Salmon, Avocado & Eggs
Three words and i have probably summed up the Brunch concept. Well i am missing bacon and pancakes, but who cares when you got bread, cream cheese, avocado, smoked salmon and eggs? Got the vibe? Now scroll down for the recipe!
- 2 freshly baked baguettes from LIDL
- 300g smoked salmon
- 3 ripe avocados (mashed)
- 6 eggs (hard or soft boiled)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 150g cream cheese
- 4-5 pickled gherkins (finely chopped)
- 50g dill (finely chopped)
- 2 lemons (squeezed and zested)
- 100g cherry tomatoes (washed)
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice the baguetted lengthwise
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, pickled gherkins, and dill!
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the one slice of baguette and the mashed avocado on the other,
- seasoning the avocado with salt and pepper and lemon zest and juice.
- Layer the smoked salmon on the cream cheese mixture and the sliced onions on top.
- Layer the eggs, sliced in half, on the avocado mash and season with pepper and salt the eggs.
- Finally, serve on a chopping board with cherry tomatoes in between.