Can you say ‘no’ to a gooey, oozy bake with tortellini and poached salmon? Guess what? I can’t either. Nothing more to say, just keep scrolling (just a bit) for the recipe.
Go for it. Go for that fresh, pink salmon that will bake in this tray of sumptuous tastes.
Stuffed pasta. Italy’s iconic product will make the difference in this recipe. Stuffed with spinach & ricotta, you can locate this delicious product from LIDL and add it to your shopping list for this recipe.
- 3x Packs of COMBINO Tortelloni (stuffed with spinach & ricotta)
- 600g of fresh salmon (boneless and skinless) cut into chunks
- 200g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 150g frozen peas
- 75g butter
- 75g fresh cream
- 200g button mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 onions (sliced)
- 2 gloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 150g parmesan (grated)
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon juice (juice and zest)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Place a large non-stick pan over a medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- In with the mushrooms and onions. Sweat them for 3-4 minutes and add the garlic, tomato puree and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook the tomato puree for couple of minutes before adding the frozen peas and 300ml water. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the sauce for 7-10 minutes before adding the salmon in.
- In a large pot of boiling water, add 3 tablespoons of salt and the tortelloni. Cook according to package instructions.
- Add basil to the sauce, butter and fresh cream. Let it cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add lemon juice and zest. Stir.
- In a large heatproof tray, add the tortelloni, in with the sauce and salmon and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle on top the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.