The way to binge “eye” eating is simple. Baked salmon teriyaki with turmeric, paprika and lemon! Wrapped and “Trapped” in a baking sheet and tin foil, the salmon fillet cooks in a steam of aromas, giving away its own juices to become tender, juicy and melting away in you mouth.
Salmon fillet! Flavorful, rich and packed with nutrients. Go to your nearest fishmonger and grab that fresh boneless fillet. Believe me, it’s worth the money and it’s worth every single minute you’ll spend preparing it and eating it.
Maggi Vegetable Stock
No it’s not overrated and no it’s not unhealthy for you! One Maggi Veg Stock diluted with some olive-oil, makes all the difference.
- 1 kg fresh boneless salmon fillet
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 maggi vegetable stock cube
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 190C Grill & Air
- Smash the stock cube with your finger and stir with olive oil
- Rub the salmon with the Maggi stock mixture and add the salt, paprika and turmeric
- Lay a piece of tin foil and on top a smaller piece of baking sheet
- Add the salmon fillet and add the lemon slices on top
- Close the tin foil, wrapping the salmon inside
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Open up the tin foil and brush the teriyaki sauce on top
- Bake for another 10 minutes without wrapping the salmon again
- As soon as the teriyaki starts to caramelize, switch off the oven and leave open
- Serve with your favorite steamed rice
- Enjoy 😀