Bocconcini, also known as mini mozzarella, are probably the best soft cheese balls you could include in your italian salad. And of course, prosciutto should not be absent from such an amazing Italian salad.
Bocconcini (a.k.a Mini Mozzarella)
Soft and chewy texture, mild flavour which can be seasoned beautifully and dressed with olive oil and balsamic to accompany any main dish or be eaten as a stand-alone meal. LIDl’s Lovilio Mini Mozzarella, is the best option to go with this recipe.
The most renowned dry-cured ham worlwide, cannot be absent from this recipe. Dulano’s Selection of prosciutto italiano, is what makes this salad unique, mouthwatering and absolutely delicious.
- Two (2) Lovilio Mini Mozzarella packages
- 1 package of Dulano Prosciutto Italiano
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon (Juice)
- 200g Cherry tomatoes
- Handful of Coriander
- Balsamic Cream
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half
- Chop the coriander very fine
- Mix the olive oil with lemon juice and coriander. Add salt and pepper
- Scatter the cherry tomatoes and bocconcini in a serving plate.
- Drizzle all over the coriander olive oil.
- Add prosciutto on top.
- Drizzle with balsamic cream.