Bread is like love. When you touch it, you feel the smoothness, when you smell it you sense the magic, and when you taste it, you fell in love. Weird as it sound, this is exactly how i feel everytime i bake my own bread. And LIDL is here to help the situation with the best possible bread mix recipe and the most delicious condiments for a breakfast meal.
Belbake Farmhouse bread mix
I tend to make bread from scratch. And i can say i enjoy it every single time. Yet, sometimes you don’t have that extra hours to spend on making bread. There is no need for rush. LIDL’s Belbake Farmhouse bread mix is your new friend here and you have to give it the respect a bread needs. Inside the 1KG package comes a bread mix that it’s so easy to handle and bake into bread that you will never miss it from your cupboard.
Dulano selection of products is one of my favourite part of every LIDL’s corner. Many many quality choices and a variety of products to choose from. Personal favourite: Air dried Jamon Serrano. Subtle meaty taste, packed full of flavour. The perfect combination with a homemade bread and smothered avocado.
- 500g Belbake Farmhouse bread mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 package of Dulano’s Jamon Serrano
- 1 Avocado (mashed)
- Bake bread according to package instructions.
- Place a large pot on a medium high heat. Pour water up until the middle and boil.
- Reduce heat to low, add 1 tbsp of vinegar and carefully add one by one eggs.
- With a spoon try to spin the egg white around the yolk.
- Turn off the heat and let cook until egg white is set and yolk still runny.
- Slice thick slices of bread. Toast them.
- Spread the avocado on each slice and assemble with Jamon and poached egg.
- Season with salt and pepper.