I can’t get my mind off of these peanut butter with dark chocolate cookies! Honestly, i was not even close to pause between eating my 2nd, 3rd and 4th cookie; of course dipping each bite into a glass full of milk! Just go grab this Fin Carre dark chocolate from your nearest LIDL, alongside with the rest of the ingredients, and follow the recipe below to make a batch or two or three of these delish little heaven cookies!
A small addition of tahini in this recipe is the secret key to success! So tasteful, so rich and flavourful that can produce a majestic combination with the peanut butter and gooey dark chocolate!
Fin Carre! Yes my dear friends! This dark chocolate that can be found in abundance, at LIDL, is a life changer! Without any need to praise it even more, just grab one for this recipe and another dozen for your every day cravings!
Creamy, soft and packed with protein and goodness! Peanut Butter is on its own a little treat! Just imagine its unique flavour, combined with the 2 aforementioned ingredients, in a small, cute, little cookie!
Ingredients (42 cookies):
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 granulated sugar
- 1 large free range egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 120g Fin Carre dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Combine flour and soda in a bowl.
- Beat butter, peanutbutte, tahini, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until incorporated.
- Beat in the egg.
- Gradually add flour mixture. Stir with a spatula.
- Add dark chocolate and stir.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes into the fridge.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto the surface, leaving approximately 4cm space between each cookie.
- Press lightly down each cookie with the back of a spoon dipped into water.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are set and the centers are still a bit soft.
- Cool until they firm up.