You are in a busy mood. You wanna just skip dinner and just eat crap and relax. Why not embrace the gorgeous ingredients you could find at your nearest Lidl store and make this amazing super nutritious, super healthy Salad feast to feed your family or friends?
Fresh = Quality
Every ingredient, every product you get your hands on should be fresh. This will ensure the quality of the product and give you the most amazing cooking result. This recipe is all about fresh, nutritious and super healthy products that can turn your busy, gloomy midweek nights, into a gorgeous little feast to share with family or friends.
Yes. This is what i was talking about. All these fresh ingredients, could be bought for under €15 at your nearest Lidl store; and you will be amazed how easy it is to buy fresh quality products for this amount of money, and turn in into a glorious dinner.
From scratch to eating, you will just provide a 15 creative minutes of your time to make this recipe. Get your apron on. Let’s cook.
- 1 pack lollo rosso salad
- 250g fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack baby potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 1 pack of fresh mozzarella small balls
- 3 packages of tinned mackerel
- 1 avocado
- 1 pomegranate
- 50ml olive oil (3 tbsp)
- 2 lemon (juice)
- 50g walnuts (crushed very well)
- 1 clove garlic
- Hanfdul of basil
- Bring 2 saucepans with water to a boil and add the potatoes and eggs to each one. Cook for 10-12 minutes until potatoes are soft to insert a fork and eggs are hard boiled.
- In the meantime, cut the cherry tomatoes into halves, drain the mackerel and sprinkle with some salt, and peel and deseed the pomegranate.
- Peel and pit the avocado. Mash it really well on a chopping board. On the same board, chop the basil very fine, chop and mince the garlic with a knife, and chop the already crushed walnuts. Mix everything together in a bowl and add the olive oil, the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. This should be your avocado pesto dressing.
- As soon as the eggs and potates are done, remove them from the heat and let them cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and half the potatoes.
- In a large serving bowl, add the lollo rosso at the bottom and then add every other ingredient on top.
- Drizzle with the avocado pesto and sprinkle the pomegranate.