Have you ever felt the need to explore and set aside any bias thoughts with regards cooking? Well this recipe will blow you away and get your taste buds dancing.
Yogurt and fish are among those products that are controversial when it comes to combining them together and keep our minds biased and afraid. Unless you are lactose intolerant or have any fish allergy, then it is more than safe, and freaking delicious to combine those ingredients and come up with a delicious dish.
This recipe calls for fresh products, not necessarily expensive, that can be used to feed four people and enjoy a wholesome lunch or dinner meal.
- 800g packed linguine
- 500g broccoli heads
- 800g salmon (either fresh or frozen)
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 300g yogurt
- 50g fresh dill
- 25ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- 2 lemons (juice & zest)
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring a large pot with water to boil and add a generous amount of salt. Add the linguine and cook al dente according to package instructions (around 8-9 minutes).
- Mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, and dill in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the salmon into medium pieces and dress them in olive oil. Add the diced garlic.
- Set a non-stick pan to medium heat and cook the salmon pieces and cherry tomatoes for 2-3 minutes before adding the yogurt dressing and 1 glass of the pasta water. Let poach for 5-7 minutes. Add the broccoli heads half-way through poaching.
- When the pasta is done, drain and toss together with salmon. Season with salt and pepper and add the lemon zest.
- Serve, enjoy and lick your lips.